Someone got your attention?
Every week, we choose a number of candidates with great skills and even better potential to grow in the warehousing, logistics or commercial industries and post their short profiles here. Let us know who sounds like an interesting fit to your team and we will send you their CV free of charge.
Shortlisted candidate #1
Aaron is looking for a Plant Operator job (Anywhere)
- 6 years of experience in operating heavy and mobile plant machines
- SPCS ticket
- Willing to relocate
- Worked for Jones, Brown & mason and Network Rail
- Available: ASAP
- Operation of loading shovel, excavator, telehandler and 360 wheel grab in a waste/skip transfer station sorting of various materials
- stock pilling, loading and unloading lorries and skips feeding of trommel and shredder.
- Organising yard staff among other duties
- A Friendly and approachable person with good communication and computer skills
- Flexible and adaptable - always willing to help where required
Shortlisted candidate #2
David is looking for a Production Manager job in Leicestershire
- Location: Whitwick (Coalville, LE67)
- Salary expectations - £10 ph
- Immediately available for the interview
- No planned Holidays
- 28 years with his recent employer
With over 25 years managerial experience highly motivated and driven individual, with a devotion to excellence in all work. David is proficient and organised, and with excellent time management. He was managing up to 50 staff in his previous workplace.
He holds full clean driving license, forklift license and First Aid at Work qualification.
1992 - 2020 Production Manager
1987 - 1991 Control Room Operative
1985 - 1987 Warehouse Operative